What is AWS Lightsail?
Amazon Lightsail is an Amazon cloud service that provides bundles of cloud compute power and memory for cloud users.
It’s a cloud based platform offered by AWS, targeting new or inexperienced cloud users. It includes a static IP address, a management console, secure shell terminal access, key management, domain name server (DNS) management, and virtualized server monitoring.
AWS packages memory,
processing, storage and transfer into virtual machines (VMs) for customers to
purchase, and then releases that compute capacity as Amazon Elastic Compute
Cloud (EC2) instances. Amazon Lightsail derives its compute power from an EC2
instance and repackages it for customers who are new or inexperienced with
AWS designed the Lightsail
service to make it simpler to understand and purchase rudimentary compute
Features of Amazon Lightsail
with Nexahost :
- Lightsail provide virtual private server.
- Application programming interface (API): Amazon provides a
powerful API with which to develop your applications or to integrate with
- Access to other AWS services. It’s easy to extend the
capabilities of Lightsail to AWS
services with like managed databases, CDNs, and more.
- Secure shell (SSH) access. Lightsail provides a cloud-based
console option to connect over SSH.
- Secure networking. Configuring the details of the network
through the AWS is easy and secure. It’s possible to access through IP address,
DNS, firewall and more.
- Simplified load balancing.
- Snapshots for protecting your information.
- Every Lightsail server comes with high-performing, persistent
Was this article helpful?
0 Out of 0 Marked As Helpfull
Have more questions? Please Contact Us