How to install SSL certificate in CWP 7?
Centos Web Panel helps automate the process of applying SSL certificates for domains on your server.
Once a SSL certificate is activated, validated and
issued, it will be sent to your designated email address.
To install this SSL certificate, you will need to follow the steps :
- Log into your CWP admin area and locate Apache Settings from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select SSL Certificates option from Apache Settings and switch to the Manual Install tab.
- Now choose your domain name from the drop-down list provided.
- Next, copy the certificate code you received by email from Comodo including the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- tags, pasting it to the 'Certificate' box. The code can be found in the file with .crt extension or you can copy it directly from the email you received.
- Paste or Enter your Private Key code into the corresponding box. It should look like a block of code with the header -----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY----- and footer -----END PRIVATE KEY----. Please make sure to use the same Private Key code that was generated with your CSR code.
- Now copy and paste the chain of intermediate
certificates (CA Bundle) into the Certificate Authority box. Alternatively, you
can select Generate Intermediate Certificates.
- Click Validate Certificate to ensure the certificate
matches the Private Key.
- Click Save
Was this article helpful?
0 Out of 0 Marked As Helpfull
Have more questions? Please Contact Us